with Dr. Christi Barb
Individual Instruction: More than training, it's a partnership.
Individual (Private) Instruction: $4,600
Your top 5 goals for improving your speech are identified in the evaluation. You can start working on each of those goals with one-to-one meetings. Private instruction has many advantages over a classroom, including flexibility with scheduling and working on exactly what you need to make progress quickly.
After 10 lessons, you may decide to continue or you may have the information you need to continue working on your own.
A commitment to 10 lessons provides the time to work on each of the 5 goals with more practice, more feedback, and more application to your daily speaking situations, more feedback. It doesn't mean your accent needs more work, it means you are dedicated to the time it takes to make a lasting change and to form new habits.
Choose to meet only in person, only online, or a mix of both
Monday through Thursday - from 11am to 9pm & Saturdays 11am-5pm
- at Kendall Square (Cambridge) office space
- online by Zoom
Consistent & Frequent - meet once a week or meet twice a week
- More accountability to complete homework (audio recordings) on time
- More frequent feedback can help you practice the the correct way
- Less chance of forgetting what you learned between meetings
Consistent & Infrequent - meet twice a month
- More time between meetings to do more practice on your own
- Good for people who need less feedback and know what they need to practice
All lessons should be completed within 6 months of the date of the first lesson